List Price: $17.49
Sale Price: $17.49
(as of 04/26/2016 22:12 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Satisfied Valley\'s Rewarewa Honey has a stunning deep amber physical appearance and rich, total bodied malt-like taste and aroma.The taste is rich, robust and malty with a hint of bitterness in the right after taste. Rewarewa honey is made from New Zealand\'s native Honeysuckle tree with red prolonged succulent flowers.These unusual cylinder shaped flowers only blossom for a really quick period to create nectar with a truly native taste. The special flowers stay curled on the tree right up until late summer when they fall to cover the earth in a thick red carpet. These flowers are pollinated by bees and the several nectar-feeding birds of New Zealand. Rewarewa honey includes high levels of antioxidants to support your well being and properly-currently being.Rewarewa Honey has a slightly savory character that would lend itself effectively to cooking and is the perfect decision for individuals who like a robust honey taste without overpowering sweetness.Its robust character matches properly with complete flavored, aged cheddar or nutty flavored cheese which compliment the honey\'s personal nutty aroma.Include lashings on breakfast cereals, drizzle on toast and in tea.Feeling adventurous? Whip up banana and honey ice-cream, or add it to your favorite Honey Soy Chicken dish.
- 100% pure and natural honey, harvested from the wild fields of New Zealand
- Beautiful deep amber appearance and rich, full bodied malt-like taste and aroma
- The flavor is rich, robust and malty with a hint of bitterness in the after taste
- Perfect choice for people who like a strong honey flavor without overwhelming sweetness
- All Happy Valley honeys contain 100% New Zealand honey and are packed full of flavor, loaded with vitamins and brimming with spoonfuls of nutritional benefits.