List Price: $119.99
Sale Price: $69.99
(as of 04/26/2016 22:12 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Pure, all-natural, and completely special, each and every jar of Manukora honey UMF twenty+ comes direct from the native forests of New Zealand. Manukora honey goes straight from the hive to the jar, with just a minor creaming in among. It truly is as natural as it gets. The delicate creaming process can make Manukora smooth, luscious, and tasty, although keeping its wealthy flavor and natural potency. Manukora honey is the most pure and potent honey becoming developed. It comes from the most pristine environments and is certified from independent UMF labs.Highlights:Created in the most pristine environments and is batch examined in an independent licensed UMF lab for its purityBees make honey from pollen collected from the tiny white flowers of the native Manuka trees which provides Manukora honey its powerful health positive aspects and intense flavorThe delicate creaming method can make Manukora honey smooth, luscious and tasty keeping its flavor and organic potency intactThe UMF grading program appraises organic markers found in Manuka honey, and assures purity & qualityUMF is the registered trademark of the UMF Honey Association and can be utilised only by licensed operators that meet published standardsManuka honey is gaining worldwide recognition for its overall health rewards and the UMF grading is the only reputable throughout the world normal in identifying and measuring the antibacterial power assuring its premium qualityManukora strives to deliver New Zealand\'s very best honey to the world! We are passionate about our craft, goods, and customers. Maintaining in mind that like organic items, it is tough to tell the distinction between the exceptional Manuka honey and its much less potent pretenders, Manukora has quested the nation to find the most potent Manuka honey beekeepers for the ease of its consumers in search of high quality Manuka honey.
- UMF 20+ certified Manuka Honey produced in most pristine environments of New Zealands native forests. Lab-certified to be UMF 20+ standard, equivalent to methylgloxal (MGO) 825+
- Batch-tested in independent labs for UMF certification
- Whipped and packed straight from the hive
- Delicate creaming process makes Manukora honey smooth, luscious and delicious
- For manuka honey to receive a UMF grading, independent lab test results must show the presence of DHA (dihydroxyacetone), Methylglyoxal, and Leptosperin. Manukora works with a trusted network of beekeepers around New Zealand