List Price: $59.95
Sale Price: $54.95
(as of 04/26/2016 22:12 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
At Tahi we think nature is our greatest asset and it is a guiding principle for all of Tahi activities. As an alternative of following typical industrial beekeeping practices, the bees are not fed sugar syrup or chemical substances and never go on orchard visits exactly where commercially stored bees select up pesticides, fungicides, herbicides and other harmful toxins. Whilst these normal beekeeping techniques may make industrial sense since sugar is cheaper than honey, and orchardists spend beekeepers to pollinate their crops, these practices lead to weakened hives and contaminate the honey. Tahi honey is by no means blended with honey from hives that are not below Tahi stewardship to keep exceptional high quality in each jar. The honey is not pasteurized (raw), undamaged and minimally filtered for optimum goodness the way honey must be. The super taste, aroma and thick creaminess comes from the truth that this honey has been crafted with care. Tahi has planted more than 250,000 native trees to restore the habitat. A decade in the past there had been fewer than 20 bird species at Tahi Estate, there are now at least 69, 23 of which are rare or threatened. The gorgeous label is a celebration of this success. Acquiring Tahi honey assists in this effort. Tahi is a founding member of the Zeitz Basis and has been recognised with several awards for sustainable enterprise practices. Nature is our company. Tahi is a licence holder of the Distinctive Manuka Aspect Honey Association (UMFHA) and follows their stringent guidelines, quality standards, audits and evaluation from accredited laboratories.
- RAW MANUKA HONEY: Unpasteurized and minimally filtered for maximum goodness. Contains high levels of natural pollens with no added sugar, water or preservatives
- ETHICAL BEEKEEPING: The bees roam freely in native bush and are not exposed to orchard pesticides, fed sugar syrup or other chemicals
- MANUKA HONEY IS THE HEALING HONEY: currently used in hospitals and vet clinics for wound cleaning and healing
- UMF HONEY ASSOCIATION LICENSEE: number 2035 guarantees authentic manuka honey
- NATURE IS OUR BUSINESS: Purchasing Tahi Honey supports active conservation projects restoring wetlands, sand dunes and planting native trees.