Manuka Honey 2pack UMF 15+ and Manuka Blend. Eco-friendly, raw and pure 2 x 400gram jars (14.1oz jars) by Tahi
List Price: $74.95
Sale Price: $74.95
(as of 04/26/2016 22:12 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
At Tahi we think nature is our best asset and it\'s a guiding principle for all of Tahi\'s actions. Rather of following typical industrial beekeeping practices, the bees are not fed sugar syrup or chemical substances and never ever go on orchard visits in which they select up pesticides, fungicides, herbicides and other harmful toxins. While these regular beekeeping tactics may possibly make \'commercial sense\' because sugar is less expensive than honey, and orchardists pay beekeepers to pollinate their crops, these practices lead to weakened hives and contaminate the honey. Tahi manuka honey is never blended with honey from hives that are not below Tahi stewardship to maintain excellent high quality in every single jar. The honey is not pasturized (raw), undamaged and minimally filtered for greatest goodness the way honey ought to be. The super manuka taste, aromatic floral smell and gloriously thick gooeyness comes from the fact that this honey has been treated with care. Manuka honey is recognized for its superior antibacterial attributes. The UMF (Exclusive Manuka Issue) rating exhibits the relative effectiveness of manuka honey for inhibiting bacterial development in direct comparison with the antiseptic phenol. The higher the UMF number the better the antibacterial results. Tahi is a licence holder of the Exclusive Manuka Element Honey Association (UMFHA) and follows their stringent guidelines, good quality standards, audits and evaluation from accredited laboratories. The UMF trademark is your ensure that you are buying genuine manuka honey. Tahi has planted more than 250,000 native trees to restore the habitat. A decade ago there have been fewer than twenty bird species at Tahi Estate, there are now at least 69, 23 of which are rare or threatened. The lovely label is a celebration of this good results. Acquiring Tahi honey assists in this hard work. Tahi is a founding member of the Zeitz Basis and has been recognised with several awards for sustainable business practices.
- 2 JAR PACK OF THE WORLD'S BEST MANUKA HONEY: 1 jar UMF 15+ for healing and and 1 jar Manuka Blend for everyday breakfast
- RAW MANUKA HONEY: Unpasteurized and minimally filtered for maximum goodness. Contains high levels of natural pollens with no added sugar, water or preservatives
- ETHICAL BEEKEEPING: The bees roam freely in native bush and are not exposed to orchard pesticides, fed sugar syrup or other chemicals
- NATURE IS OUR BUSINESS: Purchasing Tahi manuka honey supports active conservation in Pataua, New Zealand. Restoring wetlands, sand dunes and planting native trees. More habitat, more birds, happier world
- UMF HONEY ASSOCIATION LICENSEE: number 2035 guarantees authentic manuka honey