List Price: $18.99
Sale Price: $18.99
(as of 04/26/2016 22:12 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Bernard Michaud brings all the superb richness of France\'s great conventional nearby mono-floral honeys into your property. The one thousand-flower honey is of pure and outstanding taste, in a superbly decorated in a tub. Fruit of a special and secret recipe, this honey undergoes a really stringent manufacturing procedure to guarantee only the highest good quality and taste. This is the crème de la crème of honeys that is why they phone it \"Le Grand Miel.\" Wealthy, complicated, and textured, this honey is very best consumed with tiny else. Spread some on toast or baguette, drizzle above pastries, or swirl into yogurt.No honey should be fed to infants twelve months or younger.
- Bernard Michaud brings all the wonderful richness of France's great traditional local mono-floral honeys into your home
- The 1000-flower honey is of pure and exceptional taste, in a beautifully decorated in a tub
- Fruit of a unique and secret recipe, this honey undergoes a very strict production process to ensure only the highest quality and taste
- Rich, complex, and textured, this honey is best consumed with little else
- Spread some on toast or baguette, drizzle over pastries, or swirl into yogurt