List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $29.95
(as of 04/26/2016 22:12 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: unspecified
Our newest gourmet honey, paired with what is probably the most well identified and most sought after gourmet honey in the country! Star Thistle and Fireweed, a match of two fantastic tasting honeys for one excellent cost. Please note that the honey color could differ from the picture due to diverse harvests. We are also modifying out labels. e About Winter Park Honey>/b>Winter Park Honey is a loved ones owned honey business retaining bees during Central Florida and, throughout the summer, we maintain bees near Winter Park, Colorado also. Winter Park Honey is committed to supplying you several gourmet, varietal honeys in the most all-natural state attainable. All of the honey from Winter Park Honey is raw, unfiltered, unheated and comes to you straight from the comb to the bottle.
- Our newest gourmet honey, paired with what is probably the most well known and most sought after gourmet honey in the country!
- Star Thistle and Fireweed, a match of two great tasting honeys for one great price
- Star Thistle honey is a rare mild gourmet honey with a delicate taste that is great for sweetening tea or coffee
- The bees created this honey in the fireweed fields surrounding Mt Ranier in Washington State .
- Fireweed honey is known for its light, buttery flavor. It is the 'Champagne' of all honeys.