List Price: $26.40
Sale Price: $26.40
(as of 04/26/2016 22:12 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
A gluten-cost-free cereal of frosted corn flakes. It is made with natural corn meal, organic evaporated cane juice, and sea salt. Don\'t let the children fool you - they are very good for grownups also!
- Are fat-free crispy flakes made of gluten-free corn meal--a genuinely tasty cereal
- Pack of six 14-ounce boxes--each box features the adorable kinkajou, commonly known as the honey bear
- USDA organic certified means that they are grown without synthetic herbicides, pesticides, and nasty chemicals
- Certified gluten-free and wheat-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization
- All Nature's Path products are kosher
- All Nature's Path gluten-free products are also non-GMO verified by the Non GMO project--for gluten-free diets, the additional level of purity assures that the foods are in their truest and purest forms and without any genetic modifications
- Nature's Path was the first USDA Certified producer of organic breakfast cereal in North America and they are the largest manufacturer of organic cereals to this day