List Price: $18.95
Sale Price: $18.95
(as of 04/26/2016 22:12 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Following a 3000 yr tradition, our beekeepers set their hives on the rocky, windswept hills of the Island of Crete. The outcome is a honey with a subtle thyme aroma and an extreme floral aftertaste, ideal in teas, above yogurt, and on toast. Rich in enzymes that relieve inflammation. Storage and Managing - Our honey naturally crystallizes due to the fact it is minimally processed. Some honeys will crystallize faster than other folks. To return a honey to its liquid kind, gently heat it by placing it in a double bowl with scorching water beneath or you may somewhat warm them in the microwave. Please be cautious not to overheat them. Do not refrigerate our honey. It must be stored away from sunlight and heat, preferably at area temperature around 75 degrees. Will fluctuate from photo.
- Our honeys are raw with all their naturally occurring enzymes, antioxidants and nutrients.
- Our honeys are collected by hand, using traditional methods.
- Our honeys ripen inside the beehives without any chemical additives.
- Our honeys are chemical and pesticide free.
- Our honeys are not blends ours come from bees that feed freely on distinct floral sources resulting in unique flavors, textures, aromas and colors.